How-to-Function-in-a-Crazy-World — A Plan for Sensitive Humans
- Regular price
- $35.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $35.00 USD
- Unit price
Even though each day seems to be trying to out-crazy the day before it, you can still manage to function and even thrive in spite of crazy times. But is it really possible to stay grounded while maintaining your sensitivity to the world around you? That very tenderness that makes you a caring person?
It really can be difficult to just go about your business while the world appears to be falling apart around you. It feels like it's one or the other: either you give up on the rest of the world in order to function and just hold on, or you care deeply about the world's big issues and feel drained and spent as a result.
Using the How-to-Function-in-a-Crazy-World Plan you can discover not only the roots of your thoughts, feelings, and even beliefs about life right now, but also how to circumvent the unease and anxiety of life today (and even that sneaky anger that's starting to collect inside you) in order to get back to the beautiful basics of life: taking care of and enjoying yourself and those you love.
All this while still caring about all the people around the world who need you to care, help, pay attention, and "do something." Because the truth is, you're far and away more capable of generosity and action when you're grounded and thriving rather than just surviving.
This digital, downloadable plan includes:
- Smartly designed, engaging, unique activities to help you uncover your ability to function—and beautifully, at that—even though the world seems chaotic.
- Serious and meaty but also gentle, fun, and transformative (and non-depressing, whew) discussions around why we think, feel, and believe what we do—and what these things have to do with our ability to function and thrive.
- A list of video links for your pure delight and entertainment, but which are also an important part of your self-care and self-preservation, and ultimately, your ability to function and thrive in this world. Seriously. I mean it. This is important.
- A 98-minute playlist, which I put together just because I like it and think you will, too. And I'm telling you, this is also an important part of the step-by-step process of taking charge of yourself and your ability to function in this crazy world.
- An actual photo of your writer and designer, Coco, so you can see that I am an actual, real, curly-headed person. (And look, that picture on the back page is good, but it took, like, 50,000 tries—most of which were hideous. I just feel like you should know this.)
- A lot of yellow, which is sunshiny and happy, of course, and is also the color of, you guessed it, butter—shiny butter.
IMPORTANT: This is a digital product which will be delivered to the email address you use when ordering. This is not a physical product—it is a PDF plus links to videos and a Spotify or Apple Music playlist (your choice). If your email never arrives, check your spam and all that—if you're still out of luck, email me at: email@example.com.